Interview with Juan Fuenmayor

Juan Fuenmayor '' Fuenma '' is a Venezuelan footballer who plays as a defender. He was born on September 5, 1979, is 35 years old.

          Fuenmayor has played in a total of 4 clubs, including the Maracaibo and Zulia of the Venezuelan league in Valerenga Norwegian League, the UEFA Europa League, and currently Deportivo Anzoategui, besides being a Vinotinto convened in FIFA recent games. He has won the Venezuelan league 7 times, 4 with the UAM and 2 times with Deportivo Anzoategui.

         You can follow him on twitter as juanfuenmayor13 in instagram as juan13fuenmayor and Facebook as Juan Jose Fuenmayor Nuñez.


1. What inspired you to play football?


@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' I think a little of everything I believe that circumstances that put God in my life led me to this, I always lean toward being an athlete, even tried in basketball, baseball, swimming, athletics, in various disciplines, but I preferred football salon because I had my cousin playing, and when I switch to football camp was that we were to defend the world title that Venezuela was champion in 1997, to what we were in 2000, they canceled the trip and all that, but there was much disappointment in Maracaibo start a project of Unión Atlético Maracaibo, tried and thankfully left, I was opening the doors was not easy and perseverance paid off. ''

  2. What was the best moment of your career?


@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' I think everything takes something positive, right now I feel pretty good, I called back to the selection. At times I always see them positive things and so get comparing times is hard, I always stay with this and right now I'm in a good stage of maturity, tranquility, experience and now enjoy the race is now one of the things more difficult here in Venezuela in these quite complicated '' times.

3. What was the worst moment of your career?


@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' When I was starting, good, did not have much continuity, there were many changes technicians not put me and was studying at university, for a moment I thought it was not mine, but thankfully many colleagues motivated me continue, I trusted me not to quit and are things that one has to tolerate what is the theme of patience, one must know to handle and thank god I knew hear the things they recommended me then. ''

4. How did it go in Europe?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' Thank God I was pretty well until the injury was very strong, almost four months out and unfortunately at that time I already had the contract and the boy entered did very well and I think football so, God presents various circumstances and good thank you I could play UEFA that grew personally and as a footballer, also beyond my daughter was born and looks always stay with positive things though that injury would end that stay '' .

 5. What was your experience in European competition?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' Look played off against PAOK in Greece at that time had to Conceição and Luis Garcia, had a very important but we lost that key team that lost to Local visitor won 2-1 and 1-0 ''.

 6. Martin Andresen gave you the confidence in the Valerenga?

 @ Juanfuenmayor13: '' Yes. It held until the injury. ''

 7. Besides your stay at Valerenga, Did you have any other offer abroad?


@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' If it good Norwegian representative had me being there managed a team in Greece, where he was Recoba Panionos coach was Swedish, and good being there were problems between agents and I dropped everything and that was to take the decision to come to Venezuela for not being from pillar to post, then at that time I return being here in Anzoategui back to grab continuity again and then I realized that the team Panionos boto your technician at 3 months, boto many players and was last in the table then today I tell you thank god understand why things happen. ''

 8. Who told you that you were reconvened with the Venezuelan team in a FIFA game?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: 'Napoleon notify me' '.

 9. What could you learn and you could teach players of your same position as Andres Tuñez, Roberto Rosales, Oswaldo Vizcarrondo and Fernando Amorebieta, who have been in the elite of world football?

 @ Juanfuenmayor13: '' More than that what we try to enjoy the share ''.

10. What Chita you say?

 @ Juanfuenmayor13: '' We must kill. Not only me but everyone. Opportunities should not pass up. We must work even harder with the teams ''.

 11. Do you see yourself in the Copa America?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' I want to be. I put my hand to be and put everything in God's hands. I hope so. ''

 12. How do you see the Vinotinto Cup?


I have pretty high expectations. Q I think the group is excellent and when coupled plus equipment will be felt much

13. What position do you feel most comfortable?

 @ Juanfuenmayor13: '' In both I like it. I feel more comfortable side. ''

 14. Why did you start being advocate?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' All life what went footballer lol, skill was not mine ha ha ha ... Even in futsal was libero ''.

 15. What are your hobbies?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: 'Spending time with family. Go to church when I can, play basketball, beach, Traveling

 16. What do you do to motivate you?

 @ Juanfuenmayor13: '' Oro first of all. After listening to the music to concentrate and exit motivated ''.

17. If not a footballer, what would you be?

 I graduated from public accountant. But I lean more to the part of the personal business

 18. Have you thought about retiring?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: 'The truth that I have thought but not yet. 2 or 3 years I thought if God keeps me healthy. ''


19. After retirement you intend to go in the football world?

 @ Juanfuenmayor13: '' There are several things both in and outside football. I think I can do both without any problem. ''

 20. Who was your idol both outside and inside the court?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' I am not idolize. If you consider that there are different players but nevertheless stay with us. Tomas. John. Solomon. Rey. Rubert Moran. That inside and outside are very good examples. ''

21. What would your eleven comprised of players who have played with you?

@ Juanfuenmayor13: '' Reny Vega. Vallenilla Pacheco José Manuel Rey and me. Lobo War, Pedro Fernandez, Tomas Rincon, Gaby Urdaneta. Juan Arango, Rubert Moran and Salomon Rondon ''.


 22. What seemed this interview?

 @ Juanfuenmayor13: '' Pretty good in my cover many areas as football is concerned. Hopefully more people like you to support our football much. ''



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario