Interview with Andrew Feeley

          Andrew Brian Feeley is a basketball player who plays for positions 4-5 and measures 2.06 meters, was born on August 11, 1983, in the United States, is 31 years old.

          He has played in several teams in his career as the Saitama Broncos where he was champion in Japan which came to play two years later he was one years with Toyota Fighting Eagles after his career was being rotated from country to country played in the Club Elektra Slovenia, Olympique Antibes in France, in Trouville Club, Club Goes and Club Bigua, all these in Uruguay, also participated in Argentina with Gimnasia Idalo in Cancun Mexico with Pioneers and Reales de la Vega in Dominican Republic.

          This season averaging a total of 8.9 PPG catching a total of 4.8 RPG and delivering a total of 0.6 APG with his current team Gigantes de Guayana.











1- What inspired you to play?

  @ A_Feeley21: I played when I was 11 years old. And I always liked sports. And young I was always the highest and a good player. So I always wanted to play Basketball.


2- What was the best moment in your career?

@ A_Feeley21: My best moment in my career was being champion in Japan. And in my first year in Venezuela in 2011 with the Giants. Paul Stoll, Blake Walker, Jose Bravo, the rest of the team and I played as a team, it was a very good team. We reached the semi finals.

3- What was the worst moment in your career?

@ A_Feeley21: Worst moment was in Europe. I had a bad year in France. Very bad team and bad partners.

4- What do you think of the level of this league?

@ A_Feeley21: I think that the level in Venezuela is fine. Have respect throughout the world. Sometimes games are a bit crazy but every night it takes your level best to play the game to win.

5- What person is who else has supported you both outside and inside the court? And because?

@ A_Feeley21: The more people who support me is my family. My parents and brothers have always supported my career and they are all games.

6- How did you feel in your pro debut?

@ A_Feeley21: To play professional was my dream come true and a lot of work and always believing in myself.

7- Have you thought nationalized?

@ A_Feeley21: For me the Giants and the league seems very well could be Venezuelan. I can play my whole career here and help be a champion Giants in the league.

8- What do you think of having DT Carl Herrera?

@ A_Feeley21: I have much respect for Carl Herrera all the things he did in his life are very special. Such as NBA, NBA Champion. and as Coach makes players who are with Giants play harder. And for me that has led me to make me play at a high level of quality and make me play more physical and giving 100% at all times.

9. Who do you admire or look up to?

@ A_Feeley21: When I was young. Always admired Patrick Ewing of the New York Knicks

10- What are your goals for the future?

@ A_Feeley21: To the future. I want to play the more years you can and keep growing as a basketball player and always improve my game.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario